Terms & Conditions
- The Intellectual Property disclosure will inform users that the contents, logo and other visual media you created is your property and is protected by copyright laws.
- A Termination clause will inform that users’ accounts on your website and mobile app or users’ access to your website and mobile (if users can’t have an account with you) can be terminated in case of abuses or at your sole discretion.
- A Governing Law will inform users which laws govern the agreement. This should the country in which your company is headquartered or the country from which you operate your web site and mobile app.
- A Links To Other Web Sites clause will inform users that you are not responsible for any third party web sites that you link to. This kind of clause will generally inform users that they are responsible for reading and agreeing (or disagreeing) with the Terms and Conditions or Privacy Policies of these third parties.
- If your website or mobile apps allows users to create content and make that content public to other users, a Content section will inform users that they own the rights to the content they have created.
The “Content” clause usually mentions that users must give you (the website or mobile app developer) a license so that you can share this content on your website/mobile app and to make it available to other users.
Because the content created by users is public to other users, a DMCA notice clause (or Copyright Infringement ) section is helpful to inform users and copyright authors that, if any content is found to be a copyright infringement, you will respond to any DMCA take down notices received and you will take down the content.
- A Limit What Users Can Do clause can inform users that by agreeing to use your service, they’re also agreeing to not do certain things. This can be part of a very long and thorough list in your Terms and Conditions agreements so as to encompass the most amount of negative uses.
RETURN POLICY: Our goal is to supply you with the highest quality Original Equipment Manufacturer part swiftly and accurately. For easy identification we have cataloged our parts with high resolution photographs. So, please be sure you need what you order. All sales are final. We will not take any parts back for any reason. If the part is defective see defective part details below.We cannot identify damage within an electronic part. So, we will not take back any electronic part for any reason including: being the wrong part or a part not needed. DEFECTIVE PART: If a part is defective, we will charge you for the replacement part and send that part with a return label; all shipping will be paid by us. When UPS delivers the replacement part please remove the return label from inside the box and put the label on the box of the defective part and hand the package to any UPS driver. When Parts4heating receives the defective part, inspects it and agrees that the returned part is defective, we will credit your replacement part purchase. Parts4heating will only replace a defective part with a replacement part. There will be no credit on any original part purchase.